Well I've have it up and running for a little while now, but finally got around to writing about it.
After 5 years in university (coop program), and coming out with an engineering degree, I figured picking myself up a new gaming rig would be pretty hot.
Specs (I just copied from my ncix invoice):
- Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 Quad Core Processor LGA775 2.83GHZ Yorkfield 1333FSB 12MB
- ASUS P5N72-T Premium 780i SLI LGA775 ATX DDR2 3PCI-E16 2PCI-E1 2PCI Sound GBLAN 1394 Motherboard
- Antec Nine Hundred Mid Tower Gamer Case 900
- AuzenTech X-FI Prelude 7.1 Sound Card PCI 32BIT EAX 5.0
- Corsair HX1000W CMPSU-1000HX 1000W ATX 20/24PIN ATX 80A 12V Afc Modular Power Supply
- 2 x Patriot Extreme Performance Viper 4GB 2X2GB PC2-8500 DDR2-1066 CL5-5-5-15 EPP Memory
- Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB SATA2 3.5IN 8.5MS 7200RPM 32MB Hard Drive
- EVGA E-GEFORCE GTX 295 Red 576MHZ 1792MB 1.998GHZ GDDR3 PCI-E Dual DVI-I HDMI HDCP Video Card
- Plus some other hard drives I had, das keyboard, and a Logitech G7
- Windows 7 RC 64-bit